Contact Nick Wood on 3343 3934 or on 0432 721 715 now…
We specialise in Termite (White Ant) Inspection, Detection and Treatment Plans.
Houses in Loganlea face significant termite (white ant) threats. On average, Conquer Termites would conduct a chemical treatment to a home in Loganlea once a week. It is hard to put an exact figure on the number of homes that are being attacked and damage by termites in Loganlea, and we certainly aren’t the only company operating in the area, but it would be higher than most suburbs in Brisbane.
Reasons why the termite threat is high in Loganlea
- The housing stock was predominantly built 25 – 30 years ago. The construction method was mainly slab on ground with the external brick wall base embedded in the soil (see photo). This allows concealed termite entry. Also, most of the original chemical treatments have expired.
- As Loganlea is a more establish area, so are the gardens. This means there will be old tree stumps that could be harbouring a termite nest in your garden or your neighbours. Old timber retaining walls are as much of a threat as tree stumps.
- High percentage of park-lands that have a large number of native eucalyptus trees that normally harbour termite nests. This is especially so being so close to the Gould Adams Park the origins of Scrubby Creek.
Please check out my own personal Website as well
Link one of these buttons for a special deal or service
Services and information for Homeowners in Loganlea
- Pest Inspections Loganlea
- Termite inspections Loganlea
- Termite treatment Loganlea
- Chemical treatments Loganlea
- White Ant inspection and Treatments Loganlea
- Termite Barriers Loganlea
- Termite Protection Loganlea
- Timber Pest Inspections Loganlea
- Termidor treatment Loganlea