Altriset – the safest treatment option for homeowners in Brisbane
Are you looking for the safest treatment option to protect your home?
At Conquer Termites we are proud to be an installer of the safest chemical available to protect your home. Unlike other chemicals, when our technicians apply Altriset there is no requirement to wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- A ground breaking non-repellent, non-poisonous soil applied termiticide that provides outstanding control of termites with minimal impact on the environment.
How it works
With no odour, no fumes, no taste and no colour termites cannot detect Altriset. Termites walk through the product or ingest it and carry it on their bodies. Within the first 1-4 hours, their jaws become paralysed and they no longer feed. During the next few days, the affected termites will spread Altriset by grooming and interacting with other members of the termite colony, who in turn pass this through to the nest. Soon after, movement slows down and the termites die off, until the entire colony has been eliminated. This process is complete within 90 days of the initial treatment.
The ALTRISET termite control timeline
The benefits of using Altriset
- Eliminates in less than 3 months
- Halts termite feeding within hours
- Provides residual effect for more than 5 years
- Non-repellent materials undetected by termites
- Impacts behaviour of termites by enhancing grooming and communication in termite colony
- Unique mode of action like no other termite control products
- Excellent environment profile and with low toxicity to mammals but effective on termites
- The only “Reduced-Risk” termiticide as classified by the EPA
Low Toxicity = Safe for Family & Pets
- Unlike most termite products that are made from chemicals which can be hazardous to the environment, ALTRISET has a mode of action that is only harmful to termites.
- In fact, Altriset is the only liquid termiticide that is exempt from poison scheduling by the Australian regulatory authorities which means your pest manager doesn’t have to wear protective gear when mixing and applying the product.
Low Toxicity = Eco Friendly
Using Altriset you get the peace of mind knowing that the chemical does not affect plant life, is not a systemic pesticide (one that enters and moves freely within the organism under the treatment) it has very low toxicity to pets, birds, fish, earthworms and even honey bees. Plus it won’t leech into the soil with the next rainfall.
ALTRISET facts worth chewing over
- Outstanding transfer properties for superior population control
- Provides continuous protection for years
- Favourable safety and environmental profile
- Exempt from poison scheduling
- Very low toxicity to non-target animals
- Recommended for 7 years of protection
Conquer Termites’ technicians are accredited applicators of Altriset
Conquer Termite technicians are all licensed and accredited applicators of Altriset, you can be assured that your job will be done to the highest standards.
For more information:
Altriset MSDS: Altriset MSDS Termite Control Product
Manufacturers website; Syngenta Altriset
Check out one of our latest blogs on Altriset
How we install a chemical treatment, watch our video….
Contact Conquer Termites now on 3088 2100 to talk directly to a qualified staff member.