When you termite proof your home with Australia’s leading termiticide, Termidor, not only will you be reassured your assets is protected for 8 years but now you have the option to apply for a legitimate warranty that will give you a new level of confidence, security and peace of mind. The Assurance Warranty covers structural damage up to 2 million dollars if the chemical Termidor is proven to have failed. They know if it is applied correctly it just doesn’t fail. It’s just another example of the manufacture of Termidor backing their product against inferior generic choices.
Assurance Warranty benefits
- Total peace of mind
- Covers structural damage up to 2 million dollars
- Termite protection that isn’t covered by regular home insurance
- 10 Years of trust: leading industry innovation and performance
- Ensures your Termidor application is authentic and not a generic copy
- Regular inspections carried out by a trained, professional Accredited Termidor Applicator
- Warranty certificate issued with each treatment*
- Supported by BASF – the world’s leading chemical company
Make application – online
To make application and terms and conditions, visit: www.termidor.com.au/warranty/terms .
For more information, please read the brochure….
You can download the Termidor Homeowner Brochure
Limit of Warranty
The Termidor treatment MUST be applied by a Termidor Accredited Applicator (Pest Control Operator). The property owner will be supplied with a copy of the Certifi cate of Termiticide Application and Termidor Assurance Warranty Certifi cate.
Inspections during warranty
Annual inspections are mandatory and MUST be performed by a licensed and insured Accredited Termidor Applicator.
Following each annual inspection the warranty can be extended for another 12 months – upon satisfaction that ALL recommendations from inspection reports have been implemented.
Warranty covers termite damage ONLY – and ONLY when the Termidor application has been applied correctly.
The warranty is ONLY applicable when the homeowner carries out their responsibilities in the timber pest inspection report. (see Terms – Warranty Exclusions).
**Warranty MUST be submitted and approved via the online submission form.