Homeowner in Morningside, Brisbane, that has a Termite problem?
Been gardening or doing some landscaping recently and found Termites – White Ants? Wondering how to get kill termites or how to protect your home from them?
Reasons why the termite threat is high in Morningside
- Over the last 25 years, the housing stock in Morningside has changed from timber suspended floors to concrete slab on ground, and in some areas to apartment blocks. For the older house in Morningside the original chemical treatment has normally expired or due to past (many) renovations, the structure has been compromised allowing concealed entry for the termites.
- As Morningside is a more establish area, so are the gardens. This means there will be old tree stumps that could be harbouring a termite nest in your garden or your neighbours. Old timber retaining walls are as much of a threat as tree stumps. Also, Morningside has many large trees – ideal environment for termites.
- High percentage of park-lands that have a large number of native eucalyptus trees that normally harbour termite nests. This is especially so being so close to the Bulimba Creek and Balmoral Park/Cemetery.
- Pest Inspections Morningside
- Termite inspections Morningside
- Termite treatment Morningside
- Chemical treatments Morningside
- White Ant inspection and treatments Morningside
- Termite Barriers Morningside
- Termite Protection Morningside
- Timber Pest Inspections Morningside
- Termidor treatment Morningside
Some local community businesses and facilities we support
Thynne Rd Cafe, Morningside: Google Maps
Bare Bones Barber Shop, Wynnum Rd, Morningside: Google maps