We specialise in Termite (White Ant) Inspection, Detection and Treatment Plans.
Houses in Carina Heights face significant termite (white ant) threats. On average, Conquer Termites would conduct a chemical treatment to a home in Carina Heights once a week. It is hard to put an exact figure on the number of homes that are being attacked and damage by termites in Carina, and we certainly aren’t the only company operating in the area, but it would be higher than most suburbs in Brisbane.
Reasons why the termite threat is high in Carina Heights
- The housing stock is on average over 60 years old. This means any original chemical treatment has expired or due to past (many) renovations, the structure has been compromised allowing concealed entry for the termites.
- As Carina Heights is a more establish area, so are the gardens. This means there will be old tree stumps that could be harbouring a termite nest in your garden or your neighbours. Old timber retaining walls are as much of a threat as tree stumps.
- High percentage of park-lands that have a large number of native eucalyptus trees that normally harbour termite nests. This is especially so being so close to the White Hills Reserves
Another satisfied Carina Heights customer – Les Newsham
Another happy and satisfied Carina Heights customer, Les Newsham, getting his home re-treated. 2019
Services and information for Homeowners in Carina Heights
- Pest Inspections Carina Heights
- Termite inspections Carina Heights
- Termite treatment Carina Heights
- Chemical treatments Carina Heights
- White Ant inspection and treatments Carina Heights
- Termite Barriers Carina Heights
- Termite Protection Carina Heights
- Timber Pest Inspections Carina Heights
- Termidor treatment Carina Heights
Some local community businesses and facilities we support
Carina Leagues CJ Swim Club:
Carina Leagues Club: www.carinaleaguesclub.com.au