Homeowner in Morningside, Brisbane, that has a Termite problem?
Been gardening or doing some landscaping recently and found Termites – White Ants? Wondering how to get kill termites or how to protect your home from them?
Houses in Carina face significant termite (white ant) threats. On average, Conquer Termites would conduct a chemical treatment to a home in Carina once a week. It is hard to put an exact figure on the number of homes that are being attacked and damage by termites in Carina, and we certainly aren’t the only company operating in the area, but it would be higher than most suburbs in Brisbane.
Reasons why the termite threat is high in Carina
- The housing stock is on average over 60 years old. This means any original chemical treatment has expired or due to past (many) renovations, the structure has been compromised allowing concealed entry for the termites.
- As Carina is a more establish area, so are the gardens. This means there will be old tree stumps that could be harbouring a termite nest in your garden or your neighbours. Old timber retaining walls are as much of a threat as tree stumps.
- High percentage of park-lands that have a large number of native eucalyptus trees that normally harbour termite nests. This is especially so being between the Seven Hills and White Hills Reserves
- Pest Inspections Carina
- Termite inspections Carina
- Termite treatment Carina
- Chemical treatments Carina
- White Ant inspection and treatments Carina
- Termite Barriers Carina
- Termite Protection Carina
- Timber Pest Inspections Carina
- Termidor treatment Carina
Some community businesses and facilities we support
Carina Leagues CJ Swim Club:
Carina Leagues Club: www.carinaleaguesclub.com.au