Homeowners in Algester, Brisbane, that has a Termite problem?
Houses in Algester face significant termite (white ant) threats. On average, Conquer Termites would conduct a chemical treatment to a home in Algester once a week. It is hard to put an exact figure on the number of homes that are being attacked and damage by termites in Algester, and we certainly aren’t the only company operating in the area, but it would be higher than most suburbs in Brisbane.
Contact Nick Wood or on 0432 721 715 now…
Reasons why the termite threat is high in Algester
- The housing stock was predominantly built 25 – 30 years ago. The construction method was mainly slab on ground with the external brick wall base embedded in the soil (see photo). This allows concealed termite entry. Also, most of the original chemical treatments have expired.
- As Algester is a more establish area, so are the gardens. This means there will be old tree stumps that could be harbouring a termite nest in your garden or your neighbours. Old timber retaining walls are as much of a threat as tree stumps.
- High percentage of park-lands that have a large number of native eucalyptus trees that normally harbour termite nests. This is especially so
- being so close to the Timberland Park and the origins of the Oxley Creek.
- Pest Inspections Algester
- Termite inspections Algester
- Termite treatment Algester
- Chemical treatments Algester
- White Ant inspection and treatments Algester
- Termite Barriers Algester
- Termite Protection Algester
- Timber Pest Inspections Algester
- Termidor treatment Algester
Some local community businesses and facilities we support
Thynne Rd Cafe, Morningside: Google Maps
Bare Bones Barber Shop, Wynnum Rd, Morningside: Google maps