Contact Nick Wood on 0432 721 715 now…
We specialise in Termite (White Ant) Inspection, Detection and Treatment Plans.
Houses in Eight Mile Plains face significant termite (white ant) threats. On average, Conquer Termites would conduct a chemical treatment to a home in Eight Mile Plains once a week. It is hard to put an exact figure on the number of homes that are being attacked and damage by termites in Eight Mile Plains, and we certainly aren’t the only company operating in the area, but it would be higher than most suburbs in Brisbane.
Reasons why the termite threat is high in Eight Mile Plains
- The housing stock was predominantly built 25 – 30 years ago. The construction method was mainly slab on ground with the external brick wall base embedded in the soil (see photo). This allows concealed termite entry. Also, most of the original chemical treatments have expired.
- As Eight Mile Plains is a more establish area, so are the gardens. This means there will be old tree stumps that could be harbouring a termite nest in your garden or your neighbours. Old timber retaining walls are as much of a threat as tree stumps.
- High percentage of park-lands that have a large number of native eucalyptus trees that normally harbour termite nests. This is especially so being so close to the Charles Fraser Park and the origins of the Bulimba Creek.
Please check out my own personal Website as well
Services and information for Homeowners in Eight Mile Plains
- Pest Inspections Eight Mile Plains
- Termite inspections Eight Mile Plains
- Termite treatment Eight Mile Plains
- Chemical treatments Eight Mile Plains
- White Ant inspection and treatments Eight Mile Plains
- Termite Barriers Eight Mile Plains
- Termite Protection Eight Mile Plains
- Timber Pest Inspections Eight Mile Plains
- Termidor treatment Eight Mile Plains