Contact Nick Wood on 0432 721 715 now…
We specialise in Termite (White Ant) Inspection, Detection and Treatment Plans.
Houses in Shailer Park face significant termite (white ant) threats. On average, Conquer Termites would conduct a chemical treatment to a home in Shailer Park once a week. It is hard to put an exact figure on the number of homes that are being attacked and damage by termites in Shailer Park, and we certainly aren’t the only company operating in the area, but it would be higher than most suburbs in Brisbane.
Reasons why the termite threat is high in Shailer Park
- The housing stock was predominantly built 25 – 30 years ago. The construction method was mainly slab on ground with the external brick wall base embedded in the soil. This allows concealed termite entry. Also, most of the original chemical treatments have expired.
- As Shailer Park is a more establish area, so are the gardens. This means there will be old tree stumps that could be harbouring a termite nest in your garden or your neighbours. Old timber retaining walls are as much of a threat as tree stumps.
- High percentage of park-lands that have a large number of native eucalyptus trees that normally harbour termite nests. This is especially so being so close to the Homestead Park the origins of Slacks Creek.
Please check out my own personal Website as well
Services and information for Homeowners in Shailer Park
- Termite inspections Shailer Park
- Termite treatment Shailer Park
- Chemical treatments Shailer Park
- White Ant inspection and Treatments Shailer Park
- Termite Barriers Shailer Park
- Termite Protection Shailer Park
- Timber Pest Inspections Shailer Park
- Termidor treatment Shailer Park