Contact Nick Wood on 0432 721 715 now…
We specialise in Termite (White Ant) Inspection, Detection and Treatment Plans.
Houses in Sunnybank Hills face significant termite (white ant) threats. On average, Conquer Termites would conduct a chemical treatment to a home in Sunnybank Hills once a week. It is hard to put an exact figure on the number of homes that are being attacked and damage by termites in Sunnybank Hills, and we certainly aren’t the only company operating in the area, but it would be higher than most suburbs in Brisbane.
Reasons why the termite threat is high in Sunnybank Hills
- The housing stock was predominantly built 25 – 30 years ago. The construction method was mainly slab on ground with the external brick wall base embedded in the soil (see photo). This allows concealed termite entry. Also, most of the original chemical treatments have expired.
- As Sunnybank Hills is a more establish area, so are the gardens. This means there will be old tree stumps that could be harbouring a termite nest in your garden or your neighbours. Old timber retaining walls are as much of a threat as tree stumps.
- High percentage of park-lands that have a large number of native eucalyptus trees that normally harbour termite nests. This is especially so being so close to theWestaway Parkand the origins of the Shelley Creek.
Please check out my own personal Website as well
Services and information for Homeowners in Sunnybank Hills
- Pest Inspections Sunnybank Hills
- Termite inspections Sunnybank Hills
- Termite treatment Sunnybank Hills
- Chemical treatments Sunnybank Hills
- White Ant inspection and treatments Sunnybank Hills
- Termite Barriers Sunnybank Hills
- Termite Protection Sunnybank Hills
- Timber Pest Inspections Sunnybank Hills
- Termidor treatment Sunnybank Hills