How to get rid of termites in Carindale
Been gardening or doing some gardening recently and found Termites – White Ants? Wondering how to get rid of termites or how to protect your home from them?
- Pest Inspections Morningside
- Termite inspections Morningside
- Termite treatment Morningside
- Chemical treatments Morningside
- White Ant inspection and treatments Morningside
- Termite Barriers Morningside
- Termite Protection Morningside
- Timber Pest Inspections Morningside
- Termidor treatment Morningside
Some local community businesses and facilities we support
Thynne Rd Cafe, Morningside: Google Maps
Bare Bones Barber Shop, Wynnum Rd, Morningside: Google maps
Reasons why the termite threat is high in Carindale
- The suburb of Carindale was opened for development over 30 years ago now. The housing stock (type of design) is large compared to the average in Brisbane.
- The houses are predominantly concrete slab on ground with brick external rendered walls. These bricks are embedded in the soil allowing concealed termite entry.
- Now, for most of the houses in Carindale, the original chemical treatment has expired.
- There is a high percentage of surrounding park-lands that have a large number of native eucalyptus trees that normally harbour termite nests.